Department of Enterprise, Trade & Employment (ROI)
Department of Enterprise, Trade & Employment (ROI) is part of the Occupational Health & Safety Information Service's online subscription. Bringing you a comprehensive selection of legislation, regulations, guidance, standards, including BSI and best practice which is
updated daily, you can find documents on a wide range of subject areas such as Food & Drink, Environmental Health, Environmental Management, Fire & Offshore Safety.
Occupational Health & Safety Information Service Benefits at a Glance:
- Comprehensive Content - updated every six hours, content is sourced from an extensive range of key publishers
- High Quality Documents - presented in true PDF to enable rapid file download and faster desktop processing
- Document Summaries - time saver summaries saving users from having to scan full text documents in their search for The Right One
- Flexible Searching - searching across all Health & Safety products with results displaying the most relevant documents at the top of the list, users also have the ability to refine their search results
- Health & Safety Made Easy - easy to understand summaries on key subject areas, compliance checklists and slides which users can include in their own Power Point presentations
- Case Law Abstracts - summaries of key cases
- Briefing Services - the first step in email alerting, our monthly NewsBrief delivers the latest industry news, hot topics, legislation watch and more
Documents supplied by Department of Enterprise, Trade & Employment (ROI)
IHS, formerly known as Technical Indexes, is one of the leading global providers of critical information, decision-support tools and related services to customers in a number of industries, such as
energy, defence, aerospace,
health & safety, transport. We service customers ranging from governments and large multinational corporations
to smaller companies and technical professionals in more than 100 countries and employ more than 2,300 people worldwide.