Department of Health and Social Services, for Northern Ireland
Department of Health and Social Services, for Northern Ireland is part of the Occupational Health & Safety Information Service's online subscription. Bringing you a comprehensive selection of legislation, regulations, guidance, standards, including BSI and best practice which is
updated daily, you can find documents on a wide range of subject areas such as Food & Drink, Environmental Health, Environmental Management, Fire & Offshore Safety.
Occupational Health & Safety Information Service Benefits at a Glance:
- Comprehensive Content - updated every six hours, content is sourced from an extensive range of key publishers
- High Quality Documents - presented in true PDF to enable rapid file download and faster desktop processing
- Document Summaries - time saver summaries saving users from having to scan full text documents in their search for The Right One
- Flexible Searching - searching across all Health & Safety products with results displaying the most relevant documents at the top of the list, users also have the ability to refine their search results
- Health & Safety Made Easy - easy to understand summaries on key subject areas, compliance checklists and slides which users can include in their own Power Point presentations
- Case Law Abstracts - summaries of key cases
- Briefing Services - the first step in email alerting, our monthly NewsBrief delivers the latest industry news, hot topics, legislation watch and more
Documents supplied by Department of Health and Social Services, for Northern Ireland
IHS, formerly known as Technical Indexes, is one of the leading global providers of critical information, decision-support tools and related services to customers in a number of industries, such as
energy, defence, aerospace,
health & safety, transport. We service customers ranging from governments and large multinational corporations
to smaller companies and technical professionals in more than 100 countries and employ more than 2,300 people worldwide.